- On 27th December 2019, TBC Bank Group PLC (LON:TBCG) announces that its subsidiary, JSC TBC Bank, has signed three loan agreements with the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD), for a total consideration of USD 23 million equivalent in Georgian Lari (GEL).
- In green technology, the funding will be available for investments, especially in mitigation technologies and climate adaptation.
- The financial package comprises a comprehensive technical advisory package, assisted by the Austrian Federal Ministry of Finance and co-financed by the GCF (Green Climate Fund), which will help to verify and originate green investment prospects.
- Possible investments contain technologies such as photovoltaic solar panels, water efficient irrigation systems, thermal insulation, and geothermal heat pumps.
- In Georgia, the businesses can recognise typical green technologies through the GEFF consultants.
With Bank of England reducing the interest rates to a historic low level, the spotlight is back on diverse investment opportunities.
Amidst this, are you getting worried about these falling interest rates and wondering where to put your money?
Well! Team Kalkine has a solution for you. You still can earn a relatively stable income by putting money in the dividend-paying stocks.
We think it is the perfect time when you should start accumulating selective dividend stocks to beat the low-interest rates, while we provide a tailored offering in view of valuable stock opportunities and any dividend cut backs to be considered amid scenarios including a prolonged market meltdown.