- System1 Group Plc (SYS1) has issued its trading update for the six months to end-September 2019.
- The company has reported that the gross profit for the half-year is expected to improve by over 7 per cent as compared to 2018/19 period
- On constant exchange rates, the growth is likely to be 4 per cent as compared to the same period of last year.
- Getting benefit from the company’s ongoing drive to increase efficiency across the business, the operating costs were well controlled during the reported period.
- On 14th October 2019, at the time of writing, GMT 08:04 AM, SYS1 shares were trading at GBX 192.00, up by 10.00 points or 5.50% against the previous day closing price.
With Bank of England reducing the interest rates to a historic low level, the spotlight is back on diverse investment opportunities.
Amidst this, are you getting worried about these falling interest rates and wondering where to put your money?
Well! Team Kalkine has a solution for you. You still can earn a relatively stable income by putting money in the dividend-paying stocks.
We think it is the perfect time when you should start accumulating selective dividend stocks to beat the low-interest rates, while we provide a tailored offering in view of valuable stock opportunities and any dividend cut backs to be considered amid scenarios including a prolonged market meltdown.