- Just Energy Group Inc. has reported strong second-quarter fiscal 2020 results.
- The company, despite a reduction of 4 per cent in sales reported gross margin increase of 4 per cent to $155.4 million.
- There was an increase of 31 per cent Base EBITDA from continuing operations to $49.1 million than the prior comparable quarter.
- For the three months ended September 30, 2019, sales were lower by 4 per cent to $768,440 as compared to $804,309 in the same period of fiscal 2019.
- The management has maintained its earlier issued financial year guidance of 2020 Base EBITDA from continuing operations in the range of $180 -$200 million.
With Bank of England reducing the interest rates to a historic low level, the spotlight is back on diverse investment opportunities.
Amidst this, are you getting worried about these falling interest rates and wondering where to put your money?
Well! Team Kalkine has a solution for you. You still can earn a relatively stable income by putting money in the dividend-paying stocks.
We think it is the perfect time when you should start accumulating selective dividend stocks to beat the low-interest rates, while we provide a tailored offering in view of valuable stock opportunities and any dividend cut backs to be considered amid scenarios including a prolonged market meltdown.