- Aberdeen Smaller Companies Income Trust Plc (ASCI), has reported half-yearly financials for the six months to 30 June 2019.
- As on 30 June 2019, the net asset value (NAV) per Ordinary share reported an increase of 16.5 per cent to 332.21p as compared to 285.18p as on 31 December 2018.
- Share price (mid-market), as on 30 June 2019 was up by 28.6 per cent to 288.00p as compared to 224.00p as on 31 December 2018.
- Portfolio gearing of the company remained mostly unchanged at the end of June 2019 at 6.1 per cent.
- On 20th September 2019, at the time of writing, GMT 08:24 AM, ASCI shares were trading at GBX 274.00, flat against the previous day closing price.
With Bank of England reducing the interest rates to a historic low level, the spotlight is back on diverse investment opportunities.
Amidst this, are you getting worried about these falling interest rates and wondering where to put your money?
Well! Team Kalkine has a solution for you. You still can earn a relatively stable income by putting money in the dividend-paying stocks.
We think it is the perfect time when you should start accumulating selective dividend stocks to beat the low-interest rates, while we provide a tailored offering in view of valuable stock opportunities and any dividend cut backs to be considered amid scenarios including a prolonged market meltdown.