Stride Property Group (NZX:SPG) has released its FY20 results for the year ended 31 March 2020. Key highlights of the result are:
- Net rental income stood at $59.1 million up by $1.8 million from FY19;
- Profit before income tax stood at $28.7 million, down $52.7 million;
- The company reported Net Tangible Assets (NTA) per share of $1.91, down 1 cps from $1.92 as at 31 March 2019;
- SPL announced a cash dividend for the fourth quarter of FY20 of 2.1575 cents per share;
- Stride Investment Management Limited announced a cash dividend for the fourth quarter of FY20 of 0.32 cents per share.
The website has been prepared for informational purposes only and is not intended to be used as a complete source of information on any particular company. The above article is NOT a solicitation or recommendation to buy, sell or hold the stock of the company (or companies) under discussion. Kalkine does not in any way endorse or recommend individuals, products or services that may be discussed on this site.