Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern mentioned that Budget 2020 would be delivered in the most challenging economic conditions ever seen after the great depression period. Here are the main highlights of her speech:
- This winter is going to be tough for Kiwis.
- Budget 2020 will focus on stimulating the economy, accelerate employment, and empower businesses.
- As per the projections, economic shock could be intense but expectedly for a short period.
- The government will invest in the revival of the economy and creation of jobs.
- The budget's main priority is job creation, and it is going to be a jobs budget.
The website has been prepared for informational purposes only and is not intended to be used as a complete source of information on any particular company. The above article is NOT a solicitation or recommendation to buy, sell or hold the stock of the company (or companies) under discussion. Kalkine does not in any way endorse or recommend individuals, products or services that may be discussed on this site.