Arvida Group, Chief Executive Bill McDonald said that the group produced a robust result in the financial year to 31 March 2020.
2020 financial year milestones are:
- NZD 180 million for the acquisition of three high-quality villages.
- Arvida could successfully complete NZD 152 million capital raising.
- The group delivered 210 new units from development activities.
- Results were significantly above guidance for the year of 170 units.
- Added on-the-ground construction teams.
- Arvida achieved the gold standard four year Ministry of Health certification at 80 per cent of care centres.
The website has been prepared for informational purposes only and is not intended to be used as a complete source of information on any particular company. The above article is NOT a solicitation or recommendation to buy, sell or hold the stock of the company (or companies) under discussion. Kalkine does not in any way endorse or recommend individuals, products or services that may be discussed on this site.