Arvida Group, Chief Executive Bill McDonald said that the group produced a robust result in the financial year to 31 March 2020.
2020 financial year milestones are:
- NZD 180 million for the acquisition of three high-quality villages.
- Arvida could successfully complete NZD 152 million capital raising.
- The group delivered 210 new units from development activities.
- Results were significantly above guidance for the year of 170 units.
- Added on-the-ground construction teams.
- Arvida achieved the gold standard four year Ministry of Health certification at 80 per cent of care centres.