Tech News

Indra Wins Project To Equip Spanish Airspace Surveillance And Control Centers

  • January 26, 2023 11:30 AM CET | Reuters
 Indra Wins Project To Equip Spanish Airspace Surveillance And Control Centers

287 Jan 26 (Reuters) - Indra Sistemas SA: * SPANISH MINISTRY OF DEFENCE AWARDED INDRA PROJECT TO MODERNIZE AND UPGRADE ITS COMMAND, SURVEILLANCE, IDENTIFICATION AND CONTROL CENTERS * WILL EQUIP ARS

Read More...

Spanish stocks - Factors to watch on Jan 25

Spanish stocks - Factors to watch on Jan 25

  • January 25, 2023 08:52 AM CET | Reuters

Jan 25 (Reuters) - The following Spanish stocks may be affected by newspaper reports and other factors on Wednesday. Reuters has not verified the newspaper reports, and cannot vouch for their accuracy

Read More...
Spanish stocks - Factors to watch on Jan 24

Spanish stocks - Factors to watch on Jan 24

  • January 24, 2023 08:55 AM CET | Reuters

Jan 24 (Reuters) - The following Spanish stocks may be affected by newspaper reports and other factors on Tuesday. Reuters has not verified the newspaper reports, and cannot vouch for their accuracy:

Read More...
Spanish stocks - Factors to watch on Jan 23

Spanish stocks - Factors to watch on Jan 23

  • January 23, 2023 08:26 AM CET | Reuters

(Adds Tecnicas Reunidas) Jan 23 (Reuters) - The following Spanish stocks may be affected by newspaper reports and other factors on Monday. Reuters has not verified the newspaper reports, and cannot

Read More...
Young northern Europeans flock to Spain's Malaga to work remotely

Young northern Europeans flock to Spain's Malaga to work remotely

  • January 20, 2023 01:25 PM CET | Reuters

By Charlie Devereux and Corina Pons MADRID (Reuters) - The Spanish city of Malaga and its Costa del Sol surroundings are seeing a surge in people moving in from the rest of Europe as lifestyle and

Read More...
Spanish stocks - Factors to watch on Jan 19

Spanish stocks - Factors to watch on Jan 19

  • January 19, 2023 08:48 AM CET | Reuters

Jan 19 (Reuters) - The following Spanish stocks may be affected by newspaper reports and other factors on Thursday. Reuters has not verified the newspaper reports, and cannot vouch for their accuracy:

Read More...
Telefonica's Pontel Buys 40% Stake Of Telxius

Telefonica's Pontel Buys 40% Stake Of Telxius

  • January 18, 2023 12:27 PM CET | Reuters

Jan 18 (Reuters) - Telefonica SA: * INFORMS THAT PONTEL PARTICIPACIONES (PONTEL) HAS ACQUIRED 40% OF SHARE CAPITAL OF TELXIUS TELECOM * AS A RESULT OF TRANSACTION, PONTEL, WHICH HELD REMAINING 60% OF

Read More...
Cellnex Wins Contract To Broadcast Radio And Television Signals For Next Five Years

Cellnex Wins Contract To Broadcast Radio And Television Signals For Next Five Years

  • January 18, 2023 10:31 AM CET | Reuters

Jan 18 (Reuters) - Cellnex Telecom SA: * IT IS AWARDED BY RTVE THE BROADCASTING OF ITS RADIO AND TELEVISION SIGNALS FOR NEXT FIVE YEARS * CONTRACT FOR TOTAL OF 301.6 MILLION EUROS * AWARD FORMALISED

Read More...
CORRECTED-(OFFICIAL)-Spanish stocks - Factors to watch on Jan 18

CORRECTED-(OFFICIAL)-Spanish stocks - Factors to watch on Jan 18

  • January 18, 2023 09:51 AM CET | Reuters

(Corrects to clarify that ACS increased its stake to 78.38%, after official correction from the company) Jan 18 (Reuters) - The following Spanish stocks may be affected by newspaper reports and other

Read More...
Amadeus Executes Amendment Agreement Related To 1.0 Bln Euro Single Currency Revolving Loan Facility

Amadeus Executes Amendment Agreement Related To 1.0 Bln Euro Single Currency Revolving Loan Facility

  • January 18, 2023 08:18 AM CET | Reuters

Jan 18 (Reuters) - Amadeus IT Group SA: * AMENDMENT 1.0 BILLION EURO REVOLVING LOAN FACILITY * IT IS STRUCTURED AS “CLUB DEAL” FINANCING ENTERED INTO WITH FOURTEEN BANKS, WITH FIVE YEAR TERM, PLUS TWO

Read More...
Spanish stocks - Factors to watch on Jan 18

Spanish stocks - Factors to watch on Jan 18

  • January 18, 2023 08:15 AM CET | Reuters

Jan 18 (Reuters) - The following Spanish stocks may be affected by newspaper reports and other factors on Wednesday. Reuters has not verified the newspaper reports, and cannot vouch for their accuracy

Read More...