* mCloud Technologies Corp is expected to show a rise in quarterly revenue when it reports results on November 15.
* The Calgary Alberta-based company is expected to report a 29.7% increase in revenue to C$9.513 million from C$7.34 million a year ago, according to the mean estimate from 3 analysts, based on Refinitiv data.
* Refinitiv's mean analyst estimate for mCloud Technologies Corp is for a loss of 75 cents per share.
* The current average analyst rating on the shares is "buy" and the breakdown of recommendations is 3 "strong buy" or "buy," no "hold" and no "sell" or "strong sell."
* The mean earnings estimate of analysts was unchanged in the last three months.
* Wall Street's median 12-month price target for mCloud Technologies Corp is C$4, above its last closing price of $0.91. This summary was machine generated November 11 at 17:31 GMT. All figures in Canadian dollars unless otherwise stated.