* Vicinity Motor Corp is expected to show a fall in quarterly revenue when it reports results on March 28 (estimated).
* The Aldergrove British Columbia-based company is expected to report a 43.5% decrease in revenue to C$4.3 million from C$7.61 million a year ago, according to the estimate from one analyst, based on Refinitiv data.
* Refinitiv's mean analyst estimate for Vicinity Motor Corp is for a loss of 8 cents per share.
* The one available analyst rating on the shares is "buy".
* The mean earnings estimate of analysts was unchanged in the last three months.
* Wall Street's median 12-month price target for Vicinity Motor Corp is C$3.5, above its last closing price of $0.81. This summary was machine generated March 24 at 22:17 GMT. All figures in Canadian dollars unless otherwise stated.