This is The Stocks in Action show. Let’s have a look at ASX 200 and the ASX listed stocks that are trending today.
• Jerome Guillen – a veteran and a top level executive at electric vehicle maker Tesla stepped down overnight, marking the second high profile exit from the company in less than two months.
• The US Justice Department has recovered most of the bitcoin ransom paid by the chief executive of Colonial Pipeline to cyber-attackers who hacked the overall system of the US fuel pipeline creating the most disruptive U.S. cyberattack on record.
• Superloop has announced it will acquire Exetel, Australia’s largest independent internet service provider for $110 million, comprising $100 million in cash and $10 million in Superloop shares.
• Carsales.com has closed a retail shortfall bookbuild, under which approximately 3.4 million retail entitlements were offered for sale.
• Aeris Resources Limited has provided an update on exploration activities at the Constellation deposit. It is located within the Company’s 100 per cent owned Tritton tenement package in New South Wales.
• Boart Longyear is pursuing a comprehensive recapitalisation. It has received consents from the holders of 99.75 per cent of the Senior Secured Notes (SSN), due December 2022, for amendment to SSN.
• National Australia Bank’s business survey has reported another record high in business conditions for the second month in a row, pointing to strong outcomes in the business sector.
• Business conditions rose to 37 index points while Business confidence edged 3 points lower to 20 index points. Though business confidence edged lower, it remains elevated after reaching a record high last month.