The programme touches upon price-sensitive announcements during early trading hours in the Australian market that would impact stock movement. Watch The Stocks in Action on Kalkine TV and stay updated.
• Tesserent Innovation acquired a stake in Daltrey Pty Ltd. Daltrey is a potential world leader in the multi-billion-dollar cybersecurity industry.
• Macquarie Group shares are up today after Macquarie Asset Management entered into a binding agreement to acquire AMP Capital’s Global Equity and Fixed Income business.
• AMP’s GEFI business is managing approximately AU$60 billion in assets under management at present for AMP Australia along with the external institutional, retail, and direct clients.
• Shares of West Australian gold explorer Bellevue Gold went up after they announced a 25 per cent hike in its resource estimate to 3 million ounces at an average grade of 9.9 grams per tonne.
• Netwealth Group issued its June 2021 quarter business update. Their Funds Under Administration increased 12.7 per cent increase to reach record $47.1 billion for the quarter ending in June 2021.