The programme touches upon price-sensitive announcements during early trading hours in the Australian market that would impact stock movement. Watch The Stocks in Action on Kalkine TV and stay updated.
• Mineral Resources, the mining services company, presented its quarterly exploration and mining activities report for the period to 30 June 2021.
• The mining services production volumes increased 20 per cent in financial year 2021.
• Shares of Beston Global Food Company gained as much as 9.1 per cent to AU$0.120, their biggest intraday percentage gain since 23 July 2021.
• Shares of Software platform Whispir announced its unaudited trading update for the year ending 30 June 2021.
• Whispir has delivered year on year growth in Annualised Recurring Revenue of 28.5 per cent at Australian Dollar 53.6 million.
• Moving on to the next news that covers Keytone Dairy’s considerable profits in June quarter. The quarter from 1 April 2021 to 30 June 2021 represents Keytone’s first quarter of the financial year 2022.
• Buy now, pay later business Sezzle dropped 4 per cent to AU$7.78 after releasing cash flow report for June quarter.
• Shares of petroleum company Ampol was trading marginally lower. The company has entered into a partnership with Australian Renewable Energy Agency.
• National Australia Bank shares were up 0.7 per cent at AU$25.94 after the lender unveiled buyback plans. NAB, one of Australia’s big four bank, to buy-back up to AU$2.5 billion of ordinary shares starting mid-to-late August 2021.