This is The Stocks in Action show. Let’s have a look at ASX 200 and the ASX listed stocks that are trending today.
• BNPL firm Laybuy Group Holdings announced that it has appointed John Gillian into a newly created role of General Manager UK and Europe. Laybuy Group Holdings shares last traded at AUD 0.660 per share at 11:30 AM AEST.
• Strike Energy Limited has announced its commitment to net zero Scope 1 & 2 emissions by 2030. Strike Energy Limited shares last traded at AUD 0.372 at 11:30 AM AEST.
• The Health and Plant Protein Group Limited shared that in April, for the first time, HPP’s Royal Hawaiian Orchards brand has become the market share leader across all branded macadamia nuts in the USA. Health and Plant Protein Group shares last traded at AUD 0.250 per share at 11:30 AM AEST.
• Orbital Corporation Limited shared it has met the first major milestone of its engine development program with Lycoming Engines, a subsidiary of Textron Inc. Orbital Corporation Limited shares last traded at AUD 0.820 per share at 11:30 AM AEST.
• Harmoney Corp Limited shared it has delivered its highest ever originations in the whole history. The Company shared that its origination volumes for April have bounced back by more than 800% on the previous corresponding period which was hugely impacted by COVID-19 pandemic.