The programme touches upon price-sensitive announcements during early trading hours in the Australian market that would impact stock movement. Watch The Stocks in Action on Kalkine TV and stay updated.
• Shares of ASX-listed gambling and entertainment company Star Entertainment Group were trading up. It has decided to withdraw its conditional, non-binding proposal to merge with Australia's largest gaming and entertainment group Crown Resorts on Friday.
• Kincora is trading up by more than 2 per cent. It is an explorer and project generator focused on world-class copper-gold discoveries. The company shared today that it has started drilling activities at the Fairholme Project, located in the Macquarie Arc of the Lachlan Fold Belt in New South Wales.
• Milton Corporation an investment company were trading up after sharing a record number of Net Tangible Assets as on 30 June 2021. Milton Corporation per share was Australian Dollar 5.50 out of reported total assets of Australian Dollar 3.7 billion.
• Moving on to the next news that covers PointsBet, a cloud-based wagering platform. The share price of the company was trading up after the it shared today that its wholly owned subsidiary PointsBet New Jersey has been authorised by the New Jersey Department of Gaming Enforcement to start iGaming operations.
• Pendal Group has secured 96 per cent consent of Thompson, Siegel & Walmsley LLC clients and expects to achieve 100 per cent consent shortly after the close.