The programme touches upon price-sensitive announcements during early trading hours in the Australian market that would impact stock movement. Watch The Stocks in Action on Kalkine TV and stay updated.
• Shares of ASX- listed Anteotech were trading up after it signed a Distribution Agreement with Apacor for the distribution of the EuGeni Reader platform and SARS-CoV-2 Antigen Rapid Diagnostic Test in the UK.
• Acrux, a pharmaceutical company, shared today that the US FDA has approved its generic version of EMLA® Cream.
• Shares of Bryah Resources were trading down, post the company shared on Wednesday that is has successfully completed the placement of shares and options to raise a total of Australian dollar $3.95 million.
• The share price of Rio Tinto was trading down after the Company shared today that it has committed Australian dollar 2.4 billion to the Jadar lithium-borates project in Serbia.
• Cashrewards shares were trading up after it provided its quarterly activities report for the quarter ended 30 June 2021. Cashrewards has signed a strategic partnership has been agreed with ANZ bank to launch a new product Cashrewards Max.