The programme touches upon price-sensitive announcements during early trading hours in the Australian market that would impact stock movement. Watch The Stocks in Action on Kalkine TV and stay updated.
• IT Service provider Empired were trading flat after it announced a Managed Services Contract with the Environmental Protection Authority of Victoria on Wednesday.
• The contract has an approximate worth of AU$52 million with value around AU$8.8 million per annum.
• CIMIC Group, the construction and mining services firm, today announced its financial result for the six months to 30 June 2021.
• CIMIC reported a Net Profit after Tax of AU$208 million for the half financial year of 2021.
• Next in the news is SenSen Networks, a leading Sensor AI solutions provider. Its shares were trading flat, after the company shared on Wednesday that it has completed the acquisition of Scancam Industries on 20 July 2021.
• And its pedal to the metal for Atlas Arteria, the global owner, operator, and developer of toll roads, whose share price was trading up after the Company reported its toll revenue and traffic statistics for the June quarter of 2021.
• Drake Special Solutions LLC on Wednesday.
• Its shares have been issued at a conversion price of 8 cents per share.