The programme touches upon price-sensitive announcements during early trading hours in the Australian market that would impact stock movement. Watch The Stocks in Action on Kalkine TV and stay updated.
• Shares of ASX listed fintech Douugh, are currently trading in the green after they announced the launch of its native Android app in the Google Play store, expanding its distribution.
• Moving on Shares in surface chemistry firm AnteoTech are up over 4 per cent, after they announced today that they have signed a Distribution Agreement with Biomed Global and its subsidiaries for the distribution of the EuGeni Reader platform and SARS-CoV-2 Antigen Rapid Diagnostic Test.
• Shares of global mining group Perenti were trading up, after the company reported that its joint venture, AMAX has been awarded a new AU$470 million, five-year contract at AngloGold Ashanti’s Iduapriem gold mine, located in the western part of Ghana.
• Moving on Wisr, lending platform owner are seeing their shares rise after the Company announced its 20th consecutive quarter of growth, originating AU$123 million of new loans in the fourth quarter in financial year 2021.
• Last news to be discussed in this session covers intelliHR, the HR software provider The share price of intelliHR was trading over 6 per cent up after it reported continued global growth acceleration.