This is The Stocks in Action show. Lets have a look at ASX 200 and the ASX listed stocks that are trending today.
• Commonwealth Bank records profits up 24 per cent to $ 2.4 billion in March quarter. The Commonwealth Bank of Australia has registered cash profit worth $ 2.4 billion for its March quarter.
• Financial research firm Jefferies has maintained the rating for Australian real estate company Dexus as 'hold' and Price Target at $10.79 per share, thats according to the the refinitiv data.
• Shares in Thomson Resources has risen on the ASX on the back of key acquisition announcement . They have inked a binding Terms Sheet with Cubane Partners for the acquisition of Silver Spur Mining Lease ML 5932.
• Another stock that made news today is the Pendal group - they have completed a $190 million equity raising to fund Thompson, Siegel & Walmsley acquisition
• The fully underwritten institutional placement was substantially oversubscribed with solid support from present and new institutional investors.