The programme touches upon price-sensitive announcements during early trading hours in the Australian market that would impact stock movement. Watch The Stocks in Action on Kalkine TV and stay updated.
• Silk Logistics, who started trading on the ASX today after the completion of a well-supported IPO.
• Hexagon Energy Materials, the clean energy explorer, reported that it had lodged the mine management plan for its Pedirka Project with Northern Territory Government.
• We’ve got exploration firm QEM, whose share price has gone up more than a staggering 25 per cent. The Company has provided an update on the development of its Julia Creek vanadium and oil shale project in North Queensland and assessment of green hydrogen opportunities on site at the project.
• Coziron Resources, the mineral explorer, whose Shares were Trading flat after reporting the completion of their Share Purchase Plan Offer.
• Zip Co. is among the market’s worst performers, down 5.24 per cent while Afterpay has dipped 4.44 per cent.
• In the cryptocurrency market, Bitcoin fell to the lowest level since late June and is currently trading 3.14 per cent down.