This is The Stocks in Action show. First, let's look at ASX 200 and the ASX listed stocks that are trending today.
• The S&P 500 shed 0.36 per cent to 4,192.85. The Dow Jones dropped 0.07 per cent to 34,577.04. The NASDAQ Composite Index was down 1.03 per cent to 13,614.51. The small-cap Russell 2000 shed 0.81 per cent to 2,279.25.
• The largest cryptocurrency, Bitcoin, was gradually recovering from its worst fall this year and was up by 3.52 per cent to US$38,899 on Thursday.
• August delivery Brent crude oil futures traded flat at US$71.40 per barrel, while WTI crude oil futures for July delivery traded 0.04 per cent down at US$68.78 per barrel.
• Noxopharm Limited shared that Novartis experimental drug, 177Lutetium-PSMA-617, is all set to become an important new treatment for late-stage prostate cancer on the basis of Phase 3 clinical trial data released overnight by the Company.
• Financial research firm Citi has upgraded steel producer BlueScope Steel to "buy" from "neutral" and has hiked the price target to AU$25.00 from AU$22.00, as per the Refinitiv data.
• Cirralto Limited has acquired Appstablishment Software Group, Cirralto’s long-term licensing and collaborative partner.