This is the stocks in action show on Kalkine Live TV. lets have a look at the Major News coming in from the Australian equties.
• First up. Sandfire Resources (ASX:SFR): Analysts upgrade earnings views on strong output forecast
• Financial research firm Morgan Stanley has hiked price target on copper miner Sandfire Resources NL (ASX:SFR) to A$7.50 from A$6.85, while retaining "overweight" rating, as per the refinitive data. Morgan Stanley has upgraded FY21-23 estimates after the guidance and now sees FY21 underlying NPAT of A$217 million, up from A$173 million.
• Coles Group Limited (ASX:COL) stock was quoted at A$16.020 per share, up 1.072% at 10:06 AM AEST.
• The share price of CIMIC Group Limited (ASX:CIM) stock was quoted 1.549% higher at A$18.350 per share at 10:24 AM AEST.
• Red Sky Energy Limited (ASX:ROG) shares were trading at A$0.011 per share, down 8.334% at 10:42 AM AEST.
• Sandfire Resources NL (ASX:SFR) stock was spotted trading in green zone at A$6.790 per share, up 3.506%, with a market cap of A$1.16 billion at 11:00 AM AEST.