The programme touches upon price-sensitive announcements during early trading hours in the Australian market that would impact stock movement. Watch The Stocks in Action on Kalkine TV and stay updated.
let us look at the stocks that are under the spotlight today.
• Shares of ASX-listed City Chic Collective, a retailer focused towards plus-size women’s apparel, footwear and accessories, were trading up today. The company today announced of acquiring 100 per cent shares in JPC United GmbH known as Navabi for AU$9.6 million.
• Navabi is an online marketplace selling hundreds of third-party women’s plus-size brands and has even developed its own brands exclusively sold on the marketplace.
• Boral, a multinational company that manufactures and supplies construction and building materials.
• Shares of Boral were trading down post the company shared today that it has struck a deal with Allied Natural Wood Enterprises, famously known as the Pentarch Group to sell its Australian hardwood and softwood timber business.
• Keytone Dairy, a manufacturer and exporter of formulated dairy products and health and wellness products.
• The share price of Keytone Dairy Corporation was trading up after the company shared an update on the start of its previously made announcement of AU$5 million per annum contract with supermarket giant Coles’.
• The share price of the Lithium focused explorer Argosy Minerals gained upto 4 per cent as the company reported continuing progress at the Rincon Lithium Project which is located in Salta Province, Argentina.
• Revasum, the semiconductor processing equipment firm. Revasum also reported that it received its first purchase order for two flagships products - 6EZ Silicon Carbide Wafer Polishers.