The show details the buzzing penny stocks of the day, analyzes why they are doing so and places them in the context of the overall market scenario in Australia. Watch The Penny Picks on Kalkine TV and stay updated.
Lets take a look at five buzzing consumer stocks in the penny space that have delivered lucrative returns this year .Let us begin with the first penny stock on the radar.
• Design Milk is into modern design, digital media, ecommerce, and consumer industries. Shares of Design Milk have delivered a year-to-date return of 4,400 per cent, with its stock price surging from 1 cent to 45 cents as on 28 July 2021.
• Next on the list is Aquis Entertainment - engaged into operation of integrated resort projects for tourist attraction, offering diverse range of entertainment services including restaurants, gaming, shopping and shows.
• Aquis share price has surged by 387 per cent so far this year as on 28 July, from 4 cents to currently trading at 20 cents.
• Bioxyne - engaged in providing health and wellness products. Bioxyne shares have surged 190 per cent so far this year, as on 28 July. Bioxyne is in the consumer dietary supplements and functional foods markets through its proprietary probiotic, Lactobacillus fermentum PCC.
• Ainsworth Game Technology – involved in the business of developing and manufacturing gaming machines and software, with an aim to deliver excellence in global gaming solutions. Ainsworth shares have given a return of 120 per cent so far this year as on 28 July.
• The last penny stock under discussion is Murray Cod Australia - engaged in producing premium, pond-grown Murray cod. It has crafted a luxurious farmed cod by improving on nature, shaping a future for Australia’s native fish, which has an extraordinary history. Murray Cod shares have given a return of 100 per cent so far this year as on 28 July.