This is The Penny Picks show, where we take you through the trending hot penny stocks that are worth your attention today.
• White Cliff Minerals Limited (ASX:WCN) share price is trading at AU$0.02, up by 17.6%.
• QuickFee Limited (ASX:QFE) has seen a remarkable increase in lending activity in Australia in the past two months, with March and April being successively the highest lending months in the 2021 financial year.
• Noxopharma Limited (ASX:NOX) share price has notched up by 16.4% to AU$0.565. A total of 1.6 million Noxopharma shares changed hands today.
• Dreadnought Resources Limited (ASX:DRE) share price has risen by 8.7% to AU$0.025 in today’s session with a high volume of over 19 million shares.
• Playside Studios Limited (ASX:PLY) share price has notched up by 10.3% to AU$0.32 as the company has signed a mobile platform games license agreement with ViacomCBS on behalf of Paramount Pictures Corporation to develop and publish a mobile video game based on the feature film ‘The Godfather’.