This is The Penny Picks show, where we take you through the trending hot penny stocks that are worth your attention today.
• Hillgrove Resources share price has skyrocketed by 64.8 per cent today and is currently trading at 8 point 9 cents on the back of a heavy volume of over 58 million shares, highest one-day volume ever registered in this counter.
• During the late trading hours, the ASX 200 is trading down by 0.42 per cent, at 7 thousand 65.9 (as of 1:50 PM Australian eastern standard time)
• Protean Energy share price is up by 36.3 per cent to 1 point 5 cents, trading at the highest level of this month.
• Red Sky Energy share price has surged by 22.2 per cent to 1 point 1 cents, retracing from the day’s high of 1 point 3 cents.
• Veris stock has risen to 7 point 6 cents, up by 13.4 per cent and garnering a volume of over 1.7 million shares.
• Zelira Therapeutics stock reacted, notching up 11.32 per cent to 5 point 9 centres with a volume of $2.8 million shares.