This is The Penny Picks show, where we take you through the trending hot penny stocks that are worth your attention today. I share the updates on Five penny stocks piling on gains today.
• Carpentaria Resources Limited share price has been trending up since mid-April. Since 12 April, there have been four trading days when the stock shot up by more than 20% in a day. Today’s 25.3% gain has led the stock to AU$0.099.
• Rewardle Holdings Limited has released an update regarding its current business operations. It is using existing resources to provide contract services to strategic partners and third-party clients in order to stabilise services revenue. RXH has seen a positive response from investors, which led to a surge of 17.6% in its share price which stands at AU$0.02.
• Pursuit Minerals Limited share price moved up by 22.4% to 0.06, fully recovering from yesterday’s loss of over 9.2%. The stock surged higher as the company has identified additional discrete EM conductors from secondary moving-loop ground electromagnetic surveys at Phil’s Hill Target on the Calingiri East exploration licence.
• ADX Energy Limited has opened with a gap up of 14.2%, with its share price at AU$0.008 and is trading at the same level. A total of 1.2 million shares have been traded so far in the day. Today’ move has also helped the stock to recover from Thursday’s slide of 12.5%.
• Frontier Resources Limited share price has had a very volatile session today. The stock edged up to a high of AU$0.022 but retraced all the way back to AU$0.018, that’s a 37.5% rally followed by an 18.1% decline.