The show details the buzzing penny stocks of the day, analyzes why they are doing so and places them in the context of the overall market scenario in Australia. Watch The Penny Picks on Kalkine TV and stay updated.
Australia has also been witnessing rising cyber threats since the beginning of COVID-19 outbreak. On 12 July 2021, the New South Wales Education Department was attacked by hackers. lets' have a look at leading cyber-security stocks in the penny space listed on ASX.
• Let us begin with the first cyber-security penny stock under the radar- Family Zone Cyber Safety. The company provides a universal cyber safety and parental control platform. Its platform can be used by schools, parents and cyber safety educators. Family Zone stock is up around 23 per cent till date this year as on 20 July 2021.
• Tesserent they are engaged in providing enterprise-grade cybersecurity and networking facilities to its corporate customers in Australia, UK, and Korea. Tesserent share prices have moved up 2.5 times over one year as on 20 July 2021.
• Moving on to the next cyber-security stock grabbing headlines in the penny space- IXUP. IXUP facilitates secure sharing and analysis of sensitive data using advanced encryption technology. IXUP shares have gone up 2 times till date this year as on 20 July 2021.
• Archtis limited company offers consulting and multi-level security solutions with products like Kojensi Gov, Kojensi App and DataKloak. On the stock performance side, Archtis shares have given a one-year return of 71 per cent as on 20 July 2021.
• Shares of Cipherpoint mostly reflected a range-bound session this year. Moving on, Whitehawk Limited is another exciting cyber-security that needs closer attention. Whitehawk provides a cybersecurity marketplace to match security needs.
• As on 20 July 2021, Whitehawk share price generated a 125 per cent return in a year.
• Vortiv shares have generated a return of 77 per cent this year as on 20 July 2021.