The programme shows how the US market performance, crypto and commodities scenario sets the charter for the Australian market performance. Watch The Opening Bell on Kalkine TV and stay updated.
• Looking at the opening trades of ASX 200, The top performing stocks in this index were OZ Minerals and BlueScope Steel.
• The Australian flat product steel producer BlueScope is all set to beat its earnings guidance.
• IGO rose on entering into an agreement to acquire a 100 per cent stake in the Sliver Knight nickel-copper-cobalt sulphide deposit.
• Australia's leading online retailer of furniture and homewares has posted a record earnings before interest, depreciation, tax and amortisation with a jump of a massive 141 per cent over the previous year.
• Next on the list is - Temple & Webster Group jumped on posting record financial year.