The programme shows how the US market performance, crypto and commodities scenario sets the charter for the Australian market performance. Watch The Opening Bell on Kalkine TV and stay updated.
• Spark Infrastructure Group was under the spotlight on confirming takeover bid after ASX query.
• The most-traded September iron ore on China's Dalian Commodity Exchange ended daytime trade 0.8 per cent higher.
• Pendal Group’s funds under management stood at AU$106.7 billion, up AU$5 billion from the previous quarter on the back of buoyant financial markets and investment performance.
• Australian mid-tier gold producer Dacian Gold slipped on falling short of production guidance at Heffernans and Mt Marven open pits.
• Woodside Petroleum traded in the red zone, despite robust oil price soaring the revenue in the second quarter.