The programme shows how the US market performance, crypto and commodities scenario sets the charter for the Australian market performance. Watch The Opening Bell on Kalkine TV and stay updated.
• Buy Now Pay Later giant, Zip Co saw their shares dip despite doubling their quarterly revenue and transaction volumes.
• Leading Network as a Service provider, Megaport shares rose on trimming their June quarter losses. The company narrowed its losses in June 2021 quarter, clocking 16 per cent higher sales.
• Oil and gas explorer, Santos soared on after delivering record quarterly results. The company clocked quarterly sales of US$1 billion in the June 2021 quarter, totaling to a record sale for the first half of the financial year 2021.
• Northern Star Resources traded in the green zone on achieving full year gold sales guidance.
• Next on the list is - Gold miner Evolution Mining. The company has entered into an agreement to acquire assets of Northern Star Resources.
• Another gold miner, Newcrest Mining grabbed headlines on reporting quarterly production numbers. The company reported copper production of 38 thousand tonnes and gold production of 542 thousand ounces.