The programme shows how the US market performance, crypto and commodities scenario sets the charter for the Australian market performance. Watch The Opening Bell on Kalkine TV and stay updated.
• Chalice Mining (ASX:CHN) shares are currently trading in the green zone on announcing its intentions to pursue demerger of Australian gold assets.
• Wesfarmers (ASX:WES) remain under the spotlight today on launching a takeover bid for Australian Pharmaceutical Industries (ASX:API).
• NRW Holdings (ASX:NWH) shares are trading up after selling mining assets to Boggabri Coal.
• Healthcare company Healius Limited (ASX:HLS) their shares soared after rebranding their imaging division and acquiring Axis Diagnostics.
• Australian biotech Medlab Clinical (ASX:MDC),saw their shares soar after obtaining human ethics approval for Australian sites for the NanaBis™ Cancer bone pain Phase III trial.
• Brent crude oil futures were up 1.93%, to US$75.55 per barrel, while US West Texas Intermediate futures were up 2.2%, to US$74.56 a barrel.