The programme shows how the US market performance, crypto and commodities scenario sets the charter for the Australian market performance. Watch The Opening Bell on Kalkine TV and stay updated.
• Evolution Mining slipped despite increasing its three-year gold production forecast to 900,000 ounces.
• Crown Resorts remained under the spotlight post releasing operational update on its gaming and accommodation segments.
• Auckland International Airport soared on serving higher international passengers.
• AMP Limited traded lower. Australian Securities and Investments Commission announced it will take no further action over its probe into AMP’s ‘fees for no service’ criminal conduct.
• Volpara Health Technologies (ASX: VHT) was granted another patent by the European Patent Office.
• Rio Tinto slipped on updating quarterly production dip.