The programme shows how the US market performance, crypto and commodities scenario sets the charter for the Australian market performance. Watch The Opening Bell on Kalkine TV and stay updated.
• The US Federal Reserve released minutes from its latest meeting that largely stood on investors’ expectations.
• Fed officials made it clear that substantial further progress on economic recovery has not been met as of now.
• The Labor Department stated on Wednesday that new job openings have been at a record level this summer.
• Netwealth Group soared on growth in net flows and FUM in the June quarter.
• The financial services company reported a rise of nearly 13 per cent in funds under administration to AU$5.3 billion in the June quarter.
• Worley soared on obtaining Red Sea awards services contract.
• The financial services company AMP rose on global equities and fixed income business sale.
• Laybuy Group inched up on reporting June quarter growth, driven by UK.