The programme shows how the US market performance, crypto and commodities scenario sets the charter for the Australian market performance. Watch The Opening Bell on Kalkine TV and stay updated.
• Viva Energy advanced on forecasting strong first half result. Besides, other energy players Ampol and Oil Search traded in the red zone.
• In the cryptocurrency market, Bitcoin fell to the lowest level since 28 June 2021 and is currently trading 3.14 per cent down.
• Rural Funds Management has completed the institutional component of its fully underwritten 1 for 8.4 accelerated pro-rata non-renounceable entitlement offer to raise nearly AU$100 million.
• According to the company, while retail fuel sales continue to be impacted by periodic lockdowns, and aviation by ongoing border closures, overall growth across all retail and commercial channels has been very encouraging.
• Moving to the next stock making the headlines, Audinate jumped on flagging strong fourth quarter.
• Betting firm Tabcorp is set for worst week in 16 after Lotteries & Keno spin-off.