This is the mid market pulse show and lets get straight to the mid market commentary for today. lets have a look at some updates from the supermarket giant.
• Woolworths Group Ltd traded lower after it decided not to go ahead with Darwin Dan Murphy's development. The decision was taken after a panel review that received feedback from various stakeholders. Sydney's median house prices rocketed to over AU$ 1.3 million.
• Apple reported net profit of US$23.63 billion in the quarter ended March 2021, compared with US$11.25 billion in the corresponding quarter last year. The GPT Group announced the operational update for the March quarter ended on 31 March 2021. The period witnessed robust rent collection across the portfolio, and rent collection rates were reported as 105% of net billings.
• Infratil would acquire stake in diagnostic Imaging business in New Zealand from existing Doctor shareholders for up to NZ$350 million.
• The gold stock Ramelius Resources Ltd opened lower at AU$1.76 against previous close price of AU$1.79 and declined as much as 9.77% to hit day's low AU$1.615 on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX).
• Perpetual Ltd. stock has also broken a horizontal trendline resistance level at AUD 34.40 level.