The show guages the pulse of the market and trends that emerge by mid-day, along with providing the commodity and crypto charter, besides market gainers/losers. Watch The Mid-Market Pulse on Kalkine TV and stay updated.
• Shares of AMP rose over 1 per cent to $1 dollar and 13 cents, while Macquarie Group stock was up 0.5 per cent at $157 dollars and 20 cents.
• SOFTWARE FIRM Laybuy Group Holdings rose 4.5 per cent to 57.5 Australian cents after the company provided business update for the June quarter.
• Shares of Sydney Airport gained nearly 3 per cent to $7.83 amid report that a consortium led by Macquarie Group is mulling a rival offer for the company.
• Tesserent climbed nearly 3 per cent to 26.7 cents after the tech firm acquired a stake in Daltrey Pty Ltd, a leading sovereign biometric company.
• SHARES OF Netwealth gained 1.6 per cent to $16 and 27 cents after the investment management firm provided a business update for the June quarter.
• The share price of Worley was up 0.5 per cent at $11 and 31 cents on the announcement of securing a new contract.
• The share price of Boral fell 0.2 per cent to $7 and 39 cents after diversified Australian investor Seven Group splashed around $440 million to raise its stake in the building materials company Boral north to 40 per cent.