The show guages the pulse of the market and trends that emerge by mid-day, along with providing the commodity and crypto charter, besides market gainers/losers. Watch The Mid-Market Pulse on Kalkine TV and stay updated.
• Rare-earths mining company Lynas Rare Earths, formerly Lynas Corporation, was the top percentage gainer on the ASX pack, rising over 9 per cent.
• Apparel and footwear retailer Best & Less Group Holdings is scheduled to make debut on the ASX today.
• Best & Less Group is a leading player in the clothing and footwear market, which is estimated to account for a total consumer spend of AU$23.8 billion in Australia and AU$3.5 billion in New Zealand.
• The semiconductor processing equipment firm Revasum reported unaudited revenue of US$4.6 million with an unaudited gross margin of 48.4 per cent. The unaudited cash balance stood at US$6.1 million.
• The share price of Argosy Minerals gained up to 4 per cent after the miner reported continuing progress at the Rincon Lithium Project. The project, which is located in Salta Province of Argentina, has now defined its proprietary clean lithium processing technology at Rincon.
• Shares of Keytone Dairy Corporation were trading 3.5 per cent higher at 15 cents. The manufacturer and exporter of formulated dairy and wellness products shared an update on the start of its contract with supermarket giant Coles.