This is The Mid Market Pulse. Lets get started with the mid market commentary for today.
• The ASX 200 is currently trading higher by 17.40 points or 0.24 per cent to 7299.30. Over the last five sessions, the index has gained 2.19 per cent and is currently 0.22 per cent off from its fresh high of 7,315.60 it touched earlier today.
• Pioneer Credit shared the news of the appointment of banker Stephen Targett as independent non-executive director as Ann Robinson has resigned from her position as a non-executive director.
• Immutep , a leading developer of immunotherapy treatments for cancer and autoimmune disease, Immutep has reported on its preclinical development pipeline.
• Happy Valley Nutrition has gained as much as 6.7 per cent to 16 cents, its highest level since 22 March 2021, after the New Zealand-based milk processor and US-based Burt Lewis Ingredients have struck a deal for them to supply batch-formulated nutritional milk powders to BLI.
• Spacetalk has been approved as an National Disability Insurance Agency registered provider.
• In a noteworthy development, the innovative technologies developer has been approved as a registered provider of assistive technologies by the National Disability Insurance Agency (NDIA)
• The share price of National Australia Bank Ltd rebounded 0.6 per cent to $26.80 after Standard & Poor Global Ratings (S&P) revised the outlook for its long-term issuer credit rating to ‘stable’, from ‘negative’.