The show guages the pulse of the market and trends that emerge by mid-day, along with providing the commodity and crypto charter, besides market gainers/losers. Watch The Mid-Market Pulse on Kalkine TV and stay updated.
• Shares of Downer EDI rose nearly 2 per cent to AU$5.6 after the company secured two contracts worth AU$280 million from state-owned broadband provider NBN.
• Shares of fund platform Praemium (ASX:PPS) surged over 13 per cent to AU$1.1 by the lunch on posting record quarter and flagging asset sales.
• Gambling services provider Bluebet Holdings gained as much as 7.6 per cent to AU$1.77, its best intraday percentage gain ever.
• Shares of pharma company AFT Pharmaceuticals climbed nearly 2 per cent to AU$4.35 on getting regulatory approval for Maxigesic Oral Liquid.
• Hexima shares rose over 9 per cent to 18 cents after the biotechnology company secured a European patent.