The show guages the pulse of the market and trends that emerge by mid-day, along with providing the commodity and crypto charter, besides market gainers/losers. Watch The Mid-Market Pulse on Kalkine TV and stay updated.
• Global payment solutions company Zip Co was top loser on ASX pack, falling 5.5 per cent.
• Energy firm Viva Energy Group was top performer with 4.5 per cent
• Australian-based minerals company Charger Metals has made strong debut on ASX today, in an otherwise weak broader market.
• The share price of the exploration firm QEM surged 35 per cent to 21 cents after the company provided a business update.
• Clean energy explorer Hexagon Resources shares fell 1.3 per cent to 7.6 cents after the company said it had lodged the mine management plan for its Pedirka Project with Northern Territory Government.
• Drug maker Althea Group Holdings saw its shares surging 1.5 per cent to 35.5 cents after the company said that its subsidiary has secured a deal.
• Silk Logistics Holdings made debut on ASX today after the completion of a well-supported IPO.