The show guages the pulse of the market and trends that emerge by mid-day, along with providing the commodity and crypto charter, besides market gainers/losers. Watch The Mid-Market Pulse on Kalkine TV and stay updated.
• CIMIC Group was the top percentage gainer on the ASX pack, rising over 5 per cent on strong earnings result.
• Software firm Altium was the top loser on the ASX, with their shares falling 3.7 per cent. Shares of software firm Altium extended their losses for the third straight session, falling 3.7 per cent to AU$33.37.
• Shares of the world’s biggest miner BHP rose 1.7 per cent to AU$50 after a report that it might sell its oil and gas business.
• Shares of software platform Whispir surged almost 6 per cent to AU$2.79 after the company issued its quarterly business update.
• The shares of E-commerce retailer Kogan was trading 1.3 per cent higher at AU$11.88 after they issued their business update for June.
• Construction engineering company Service Stream has agreed to acquire Lendlease Services for AU$310 million.
• Shares of gold explorer Marvel Gold gained almost 2 per cent to 5.4 cents after it provided an update on a spin-out of its Chilalo Graphite Project in Tanzania in Africa.