This segment focuses on the overall trends and the details of specific stocks that are driving the market during the day due to specific announcements or other factors. Watch The Market Movers on Kalkine TV and stay updated.
• Buy-now-pay-later firm Zip co jumped up on report of new investor Klarna. The Swedish fintech company has reportedly picked up about 4 per cent in Australia's No.2 BNPL firm.
• Payright shares jumped up on entering into a partnership with Mint Payments to integrate Payright’s BNPL solution into its online payments processing system.
• Netwealth Group soared on growth in net flows and Funds Under Management in the June quarter.
• The Macquarie Group received a A$22.26 billion buyout offer at A$8.25 per share from Sydney Aviation Alliance, a consortium consists of IFM Investors, QSuper and Global Infrastructure Partners.
• Financial services company AMP was under the spotlight on global equities and fixed income business sale.
• Bellevue Gold shares are trading in the green zone on hiking a resource estimate.
• West Australian gold explorer estimate 25 per cent to 3 million ounces at an average grade of 9.9 grams per tonne.