This segment focuses on the overall trends and the details of specific stocks that are driving the market during the day due to specific announcements or other factors. Watch The Market Movers on Kalkine TV and stay updated.
• Beach Energy, Woodside Petroleum and Oil Search Traded In The Green Zone Amid Further Oil Price Uptick.
• Medicinal Cannabis Supplier Cann Group gained on Partial Fund Recovery From Cyber-Attack.
• Moving To The Next Stock Making The Headlines In The Small Cap Tech Space, Audinate Jumped On Flagging Strong Fourth Quarter.
• The Next Newsmaker Under The Radar Is Global Mining Services Group Perenti Rose On Inking $280 Million Contract.
• Australia's Biggest Airport Operator Sydney Airport Headed For Its Best Week Ever After Receiving An AU$22.26 Billion Offer On Monday.
• Betting Firm Tabcorp is Set For Worst Week In 16 After Lotteries & Keno Spin-Off.
• Drug Maker Althea Group Surged On Securing A Manufacturing Deal.