Hi, you are watching ‘The Market Movers’. Well, ASX 200 is extending the gains from yesterday’s turbo-charged session.
• To begin with, Regal Investment (ASX:RF1) hits record high on no-action letter from ASIC. The investment firm stated that regulatory body ASIC will not be taking any enforcement action against the Company under an investigation related to trading.
• Then, Regenerative medicine company AVITA Medical (ASX:AVH) skyrocketed on upgrading fourth-quarter revenue estimate.
• Grooming retailer Shaver Shop (ASX:SSG) edged lower on releasing financial outlook for financial year 2021, although customer service metrics remained strong.
• Shaver Shop expects to deliver $211 to $213 million sales, along with net profit after tax of $16.5 to $17.5 million.
• Aerometrex (ASX:AXM) traded at over one-month low on tepid earnings forecast.
• Bitcoin traded in a range on Tuesday, currently down by 1.1%, to US$40,086. Ethereum and Dogecoin were also down by 1.8% and 2.2%, respectively.
• Prominent miners BHP Group (ASX:BHP), Rio Tinto (ASX:RIO) and Fortescue Metals Group (ASX:FMG) are trading in red. Meanwhile, The government of the Democratic Republic of Congo has shortlisted FMG Group to develop the Grand Inga hydroelectric power project.
• Looking at the sectoral charter, Energy sector is the leading gainer on the board today. Australian Energy players such as Woodside Petroleum (ASX:WPL), Oil Search (ASX:OSH) , Beach Resources (ASX:BPT), and Origin Energy (ASX:ORG) are trading in green with crude oil reaching multi-year highs.