The last streaming segment of the day talks about the market closing scenario, along with giving a glimpse into the performance of the Asian markets. Watch The Last Trade on Kalkine TV and stay updated.
• High-Street Retailer Myer Holdings Gained Over 2 Per Cent On Friday. The company Has Secured A Ten-Year Lease On A New 40,000 Square Metre Facility In Victoria As Its National Distribution Centre For Both Stores And Online Fulfilment.
• Shares Of Transport Equipment Manufacturer Maxitrans Industries Climbed As Much As 44 Per Cent On Divestment Plan. The Company Said It Will Be Divesting Trailer Solutions Business And Several Properties For Total Sale Price Of AU$48.3 Million.
• Next Share Before The Break Is PVW Resources. It Rose As Much As 8.5 Per Cent On Acquiring Further Land In Western Australia project. The Gold-Focused Miner Said It Has Entered Deal With Adjoining Tenement Holders To Increase Prospective Kalgoorlie Tenement Package By 50 Per Cent.
• Shares Of Gold Miner Silver Lake Resources Tumbled As Much As 11 Per Cent On Weak Quarterly Output.
• The Share Price Of Western Areas surged as Much As 6 Per Cent On Meeting Financial Year 2021 Production Guidance.
• Shares Of Star Entertainment Group ended Marginally Lower, Paring Early Gains. The Company Has Withdrawn A Proposal To Merge With Fellow Australian Casino Operator Crown Resorts.