Kalkine TV is a one-stop solution to all the market-related nuances. The streaming platform offers in-depth and latest information on share market, commodities, crypto charter and economic developments. Kalkine TV leverages the expertise of in-house sector specialists, fundamental analysts and technical experts to touch base on hot trends driving the market charter and volatility.
• NSW government has decided to extend lockdown in Greater Sydney after the state recorded 27 new cases in a new development.
• Askari Metals made a strong debut on the ASX, surging 35 per cent to hit intraday high of 27 cents against listing price of 20 cents.
• Splitit Payment shares jumped 5.13 per cent to hit intraday high of 61.5 Australian cents after the buy-now-pay-later player announced global launch of its in-store offering.
• The share price of investment management firm Challenger rose as much as over 13.71 per cent to AU$6.22 after the American private equity and alternatives firm Apollo Global acquired a strategic stake in the company.
• The share price of Woodside Petroleum declined as much as 2.94 per cent to AU$23.64, in line with other ASX-listed energy stocks which witnessed selling pressure on Wednesday, owing to fall in oil prices.