The last streaming segment of the day talks about the market closing scenario, along with giving a glimpse into the performance of the Asian markets. Watch The Last Trade on Kalkine TV and stay updated.
• Shares of Wesfarmers gained as much as 0.9 per cent to AU$58.54.
• Shares of Australian Pharmaceutical Industries (ASX:API) rallied as much as 20.5 per cent to hit an intraday high of AU$1.38.
• In another M&A news, mining services company NRW Holdings (ASX:NWH) has announced that it would sell its major mining equipment to Boggabri Coal Operations (BCO).
• Chalice Mining (ASX: CHN) shares gained as much as 3.13 per cent to AU$7.57 after Australian miner said that it would split its gold asset.
• Shares of Iron Road (ASX:IRD) gained as much as 8.3 per cent to 26 cents after iron ore miner said it has executed contracts to acquire 24 hectares of gulf front land at Cape Hardy.
• Next, Shares of Range International Limited (ASX:RAN) fell as much as 14 per cent to 1.2 cents on rising COVID-19 cases in its Indonesian facility.
• Moving on, Shares of phosphate maker Fertoz Limited (ASX:FTZ) gained as much as 16 per cent to 32.5 cents.
• Shares of Okapi Resources (ASX:OKR) climbed as much as 38.6 per cent to 30.5 cents.