The last streaming segment of the day talks about the market closing scenario, along with giving a glimpse into the performance of the Asian markets. Watch The Last Trade on Kalkine TV and stay updated.
• Shares of apparel and footwear retailer Best & Less Group Holdings made strong debut on the ASX, in line with broader market. The retail stock gained 6.5 per cent in the opening trade to two dollars thirty against listing price of Two dollars sixteen.
• BHP shares rose 1.8 per cent to hit fresh high of AU$52.19 after the world’s second largest miner executed an agreement with Canadian company Westshore Terminals Investment.
• Rare earth miner Lynas Rare Earths jumped nearly 10 per cent to seven dollars and six cents on record June quarter revenue.
• Next stock. Dairy products manufacturer A2 Milk saw its shares declining over six per cent to hit an intraday low of six dollars and thirty six cents .
• Moving on. Shares of Cann Group tumbled as much as sixteen per cent to 32.5 cents after the company unveiled a plan to raise funds.