The last streaming segment of the day talks about the market closing scenario, along with giving a glimpse into the performance of the Asian markets. Watch The Last Trade on Kalkine TV and stay updated.
• Shares of oil and gas producer Oil Search dropped as much as 4.9 per cent to AU$3.68 on the exit of its Managing Director Keiran Wulff.
• The share price of furniture retailer Nick Scali climbed 7 per cent to AU$11.80 after the company confirmed interest in Plush Sofas business.
• Humm Group shares surged over 8 per cent to $1 after the fintech reported strong earnings in the June quarter.
• The share price of Telstra Corporation dropped 1.6 per cent to hit an intraday low of AU$3.71, in line with telecommunication services index which fell over 1 per cent.
• Shares of Altium fell nearly 14 per cent to hit the day’s low of AU$31.47 amid report that American software company Autodesk had withdrawn its AU$38.50 per share takeover offer.
• The share price of energy services group surged Valmec as much as 28 per cent to 41 cents after it received a takeover bid from Altrad.
• The share price of intelliHR climbed almost 9 per cent to 23.5 cents after the human resources software business reported a robust growth in the June quarter.
• Shares of Perenti were trading higher over 3 per cent to 89 cents after the global mining services group secured a new contract.